Red Deer Inventory Manager For Hire!!
Brace Tool is a North American Downhole Tool Manufacturer that specializes in high quality Wireline, Pressure Control, Completion and Specialty Equipment.
With multiple Distribution and service locations throughout North America we continue to hire team players that can manage their positions beyond their base location.
Brace is currently seeking an Inventory Manager who will be based out of our Red Deer location. Initially the position will be trained out of our Edmonton Head Office. The Inventory Manager is responsible for ensuring sufficient inventory stock in all locations and plays a key part of the management group to determine inventory fulfillment based on current sales demands and eliminating slow moving product from all locations.
As the Inventory Manager you will report directly to the Manager in Red Deer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory by reviewing requisitions from the Sales Team and submitting Purchase Orders to the Manufacturing.
- Replenish inventory levels that are depleted or low.
- Maintain and review “High Movers” and “Slow Movers” within inventory of all locations.
- start with “High Movers” and develop a strategy for future growth.
- Cycle counts and yearly inventory counts.
- Coordinate and submit timely and accurate inventory control data and analysis for Monthly/Annual review.
- Reviewing costs of all received products before they are placed into inventory and overseeing the end dating process for accuracy.
- Lead the initiative to move slow and dead stock on a quarterly basis.
- Weekly meetings to coordinate with the President, VP Finance, sales and manufacturing.
- Weekly/Monthly report generation to be analyzed to ensure inventory stock levels are consistent with sales.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain Management is desired.
- Familiarity with Accpac and Trello.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver's license.
- Work experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Knowledge about Brace Tool and its products.
- WHMIS and Dangerous Goods Transportation Training.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be results focused, ethical and able to problem solve.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments and key business partners.
- Deal with and lead change initiatives.
- Work efficiently and make decisions as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Self motivated and able to work independently with no supervision.
Performance Expectations -
- Kpi’s, for on time requisitions above 95%.
- Monthly po spend avg. 25-35%.
- 3rd party manufacturing on time above 95%.
- Enforce inventory procedures and rules/regulations set by management.
Working Conditions –
- Travel will be required.
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Able to physically inspect company property and assets.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Ability to physically lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs.
An excellent compensation package will be provided.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your submissions; however, only candidates being considered for this position will be contacted.