The AD-2 Tubing Stop shares a comparable function with an A Slip Stop. It finds application in tubing strings lacking upsets, particularly at integral joints where a coupling is absent.
What sets the AD-2 Tubing Stop apart is its spring-loaded mechanism, ensuring a more secure and reliable method for setting the slips. It also comes equipped with an internal fishneck as a standard feature, enhancing its versatility in various wellbore conditions.
This design feature enhances its efficiency and effectiveness in ensuring the integrity of the tubing string during operations.
- Can be set in the wellbore to provide a platform for numerous wireline operations.
- Used with the plunger lift or as a safeguard to prevent debris from falling down the wellbore.
Key Features & Benefits
- Equipped with a spring-loaded mechanism, providing a secure and reliable means of setting the slips in tubing strings without upsets.
- Designed for use at integral joints where a coupling is not present.
- Comes standard with an internal fishneck.